I am a certified Notary Signing Agent, and can provide mobile notarization services to real estate document signers at their homes, businesses, hospitals, banks, and more.
A Notary Signing Agent (NSA) is a notary public who has been contracted by a business entity (lender, title or escrow company) or other hiring client, to oversee the signing of the loan documents, and notarize those pages within the package that need it. NSAs are self-employed and do not work for the lender or title or escrow company directly. They are merely hired as an impartial member to the signing process, who must also be able to notarize documents as instructed. The NSA is paid by the company who hired her/him.
- I am certified as an NSA through the National Notary Association (NNA), am background screened, and carry $100,000 coverage in Errors and O missions Insurance.
- I can accomodate same-day signings.
- I am friendly, efficient and accurate.
Common Types of Notary Signing Agent transactions that I perform (and more):
- Property purchase or sale
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
- Commercial Loans
- Reverse (home equity conversion) mortgages
- Loan modification
- Annuity settlements
- Vehicle title loans
- Records custodian affidavits